Thursday, January 22, 2009

Down Time

Well, we've been having a lot of problems here at the PAL chamber.  I seem to be the only one who isn't freaking out about things (mainly because im not paying for any of the testing...), but the facility manager, Ken, has been very cool in the meantime.

Its been an intense week with long long long hours in the facility- Something I didn't expect- especially since I was told that we would be done by 3 pm every day.  Its been more like 7 or 8 pm.  Did I mention that we have to be in the building, ready to roll at 6 am every morning?  yeah.... long hours.

Anyway, the holiday weekend was great and I got to see a lot of Gall, Seabass, and Bauer.   Gall took me to the city of Pacifica (on the Pacific ocean, no less) for an awesome run, and we spent the afternoon with Seb in Berkeley.    This was also the day where I ate more garlic than any other day in my life- mainly due to cheering and dares from Gall and Seb.  If you ever get a chance to go to Barney's burgers in North Oakland (i hope thats the name), get the fries- but ask them to toss them in chopped garlic.  You won't regret it, until maybe a few hours later.  After, we caught the San Jose vs. Detroit hockey game that night. Great day.

The rest of the week was spent doing work for the MSL test project.  I haven't had any time whatsoever outside of the testing to do any school work; I hope to catch up soon so I don't get fucked when I get back to Ann Arbor.

Time to pump down- I'll get back soon
Sorry to cut it short- we have authorization for a full-Vacuum pump-down

No comments:

Post a Comment